Corporate Giving Opportunities: Partnering for a Better Community
Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra corporate sponsors and donors are local business leaders who believe in the importance of live orchestral performance and musical education, and recognize the role these play in the quality of life in this region.
Did you know that the Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra:
- helps attract hundreds of tourists to our city?
- helps attract new businesses to our city?
- reaches almost 10,000 people through its live concerts?
- reaches many thousands more through radio broadcasts and educational outreach?
- is the only professional orchestra in Florida within 150 miles?
- employs approximately 100 local musicians, staff and technical crew?
- advertises in print and electronic media throughout the region?
- is identified by Enterprise Florida as integral to local economic diversity and growth?
- is the the first and only contact most elementary school students have with a live orchestra?
Corporate donors enjoy many benefits, which make the TSO partnership come alive for employees, clients and customers. The TSO staff and board members are here to ensure that each company’s gift meets its community giving and advertising goals. Benefits may be tailored to the needs of each sponsoring corporation. Please contact Executive Director Amanda Sauer at 850.224.0461 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your giving options. We will work with you.
Help the TSO sustain its impact on our community through its music, its educational programs and its statement about the vital cultural life of our community. To make a secure and confidential gift, please contact us by sending us an email to "donations."
Thank You to our 2012-2013 Season Corporate Sponsors!
Bravo Circle ($20,000 & over)
President's Circle ($10,000-$19,999)
Legacy Toyota / Les & Ruth Ruggles Akers
Concert Circle ($5,000-$9,999)
Maestro's Circle ($3,500-$4,999)
Chamber Players ($2,500-$3,499)
Thank you to our 2012-2013 Season In-Kind Sponsors!