TSO subscribers enjoy special benefits!
The TSO offers two subscription packages. The Full Concert Series Subscription package includes all five Master Series concerts for the season. The Trio Series Subscription package allows you to choose three out of the five Master Series concerts for the season.
Saturday October 20, 2017 Hero Beethoven
Saturday December 9, 2017 Holiday Magic
Saturday January 20, 2018 Ring Without Words
Saturday March 24, 2018 Sense and Sensibility
Saturday May 5, 2018 An Epic Evening
Tickets for Pops, TSO Jazz, Family and Special Add-On concerts are sold separately, outside of the subscription packages.
Benefits of being a Subscriber:
- Subscribers get first priority on seating requests.
- If you can’t make a performance for any reason, you may:
- exchange your ticket for another similarly priced performance during the same season.
- Donate the tickets back to TSO – ticket price is converted to a tax deductible donation to the symphony, and your seat becomes available for another music lover to purchase!
- Give them to friends. TSO tickets make for excellent gifts!
- As a TSO subscriber, your seat will be reserved for you at every concert in your series. Subscribers receive all of their tickets in advance. No waiting in box office lines!
- TSO subscribers have the opportunity to renew their same seats and series each season. If you decide to change your subscription, your request will be given priority over new subscription orders.
HOW TO PURCHASE A TSO SUBSCRIPTION
BY MAIL: Visit the Order Form Page to print out a form. Complete the subscription order form. Return it with your payment to:
Tallahassee Symphony Orchestra
515 E Park Ave
Tallahassee, FL 32301
BY PHONE: Call 850.224.0461, Tuesday through Friday 10am-4pm. Have your credit card ready. Purchase takes less than 5 minutes!
New subscribers will be assigned seats after August 1st, please indicate your seat preference on the order and we will do our best to accommodate. If you wish to be seated with a friend, please mail the orders together.
HOW TO EXCHANGE YOUR TICKETS:
Call our office and we can exchange your tickets to another performance if you have a Trio Subscription. If you are a Full Series Subscriber (all 5 concerts) and are not able to attend a concert, simply call the office to donate your tickets for that performance and choose to either receive extra tickets for a future concert or receive a tax donation letter for the purchase price. You do not need to mail or return your unused tickets.
Ticket Donation: Your donated tickets, which we can resell, help the TSO earn valuable revenue to keep the music playing. On some occasions, we may offer your donated tickets to students at a discounted rate through our Student Rush program. Please call our office up to 4pm on the day of the concert if you can allow us to resell or give away your seat to a concert. Our number is 850.224.0461.
For a complete listing of our exchange/donation procedures, visit our Ticket Policies page.
Click to enlarge or visit our Interactive Seating Chart.