Individual tickets to the 2016-2017 season will go on sale August 15, 2016.
Full Season Series – For individual tickets to any Full Season Series Concerts please visit our Concerts & Tickets page where you can purchase tickets online through our ticketing system.
Single ticket prices for the 2016-2017 season are as follows:
- Platinum level seating – $55 all
- Gold level seating – $48 adults/ $43 seniors/$19 students/$10 child
- Silver level seating – $42 adults/ $37 seniors/$19 students/$10 child
- Bronze level seating $34 adults/ $29 seniors/$19 students/ $10 child
Senior pricing is for those 62 and over. Student pricing is available with student ID. Child pricing is for 12 and under.
- Exchanges—Only subscription tickets may be exchanged. Exchanged tickets must be received at least one business day (48 hours) before the performance.
Exchanges are not accepted after a concert has taken place.
Only tickets purchased as a subscription may be exchanged. Special events such as Holiday Magic! are not eligible for exchange.
If you are exchanging for a higher-priced ticket, you will be responsible for the difference. If you are exchanging for a lower-priced ticket, the difference (usually just a few dollars) will be donated back to the TSO. Your new tickets will be mailed to you, unless the request is received less than 10 days prior to the concert, in which case tickets will be held in will call at the box office. Please note that all sales are final upon receipt of payment. Seating is subject to availability. Individual tickets may be considered for exchange on a case-by-case basis, call our office at 850.224.0461 for more information.
- Cancellations / Postponements—If a concert must be cancelled or postponed due to inclement weather, ticket holders will be sent a voucher equal to the value of the ticket. This voucher can be exchanged for any future concert as specified on the voucher.
- Ticket Donation – If subscribers are unable to attend a concert and do not wish to exchange their tickets, they may return their tickets for resale up to 4pm on the day of the performance date and receive a full tax deduction for the purchase price. Call our office and follow the prompts to leave a message with your full name, seat location and concert date you are donating your tickets. This is confirmation that your seats will be returned to inventory for resale. You tickets are no longer valid. Your donated tickets, which we can resell, help the TSO earn valuable revenue to keep the music playing. On some occasions, we may offer your donated tickets to students at a discounted rate through our Student Rush program. We will send you a tax letter after the concert date for your records. We’re sorry, but no refunds can be made on any ticket purchased or received.
Go to the Concerts & Tickets page for a full listing of all concerts offered during the 2016-2017 season.