How will this live-streamed season work?
This season, once you have purchased your ticket or subscription, we will be sending a website address and unique passcode to join us online for the private, live-streamed events you see listed on this website. Think of your passcode as a “ticket” to view the concerts.
I’m not comfortable with technology. Can you help me?
Never fear! We’ve got all sorts of plans in place to help you set up your computer or television to enjoy these events. We will be offering video and written guides, as well as phone support if you need it. On a very basic level, all you need to do is find the streaming website, type in your password, and turn up your computer volume, though for those who want an enhanced experience, we’ll help make that happen. We promise to help in any way we can!
Subscriptions, Programs, and Pricing
What do I do if I’ve already bought and renewed my 2020-21 subscription?
You have options! 1) You may request a refund for the difference in your original subscription price and the new subscription price; 2) You may “gift” your extra subscription(s) to friends or loved ones, both within Tallahassee or outside of our area; 3) You may donate back the cost of the new and old subscriptions. If you are able, we are especially grateful for options #2 and #3 as we get through this tough time!
What will the programs be?
While we have brainstormed with each of our fantastic guest artists about program possibilities, one of the exciting things about this season is the ability to be flexible and creative in our programming. Darko is working with each guest artist to curate musical events that you are sure to love and enjoy, but we’ll be announcing these programs only weeks before each event – so there will be an element of surprise and delight!
What is the cost of the new season?
Tickets for individual events cost $50. The subscription price for our re-imagined 2020-2021 season is $250 for six (6) concerts.
These prices are per household, not per individual.
Where can I find the stream?
TSO Live! concerts are available on our TSO Live! page.
Do I have to pay to access the stream?
Yes – you can choose to subscribe to all 6 concerts for $250 per-household, or you can purchase access to each stream individually. Brand new subscribers receive a 40% discount! Individual access purchases will be made available starting August 14, 2020.
Will the concerts be available to watch after the live stream?
Yes! The concert will be available to watch on-demand for 48 hours after the live event.
How do I login to the livstream?
Once you purchase a subscription or single ticket, you will receive an email from [email protected] with the subject line “Welcome to TSO Live!” which will contain your preassigned TSO Live username and password. Use these login credentials to login to your account on UScreen and to access the livestream.
I’m having trouble logging in – what do I do?
Whether you never received, misplaced, or forgot your password, follow these steps for the fastest way to login and watch your concert!
Here’s how to proceed:
- Click the following link: https://watch.tallahasseesymphony.org/forgot_password
- Type in your email address and then click “Send Instructions”
- You will get an email with instructions on how to reset (or create!) your password. Your password needs to be at least 6 characters long Choose whatever you like and keep it handy 🙂
- Once your password is changed, you will be automatically redirected back to TSO Live!
- You should be all set! If you still have issues, please call us at 850-224-0461.
How fast does my internet connection have to be?
A fast and reliable broadband internet connection is required. For streaming content, your download speed must be at least 1.5mbps or 5mbps for optimal or HD video quality.
How can I test my internet speed?
There are many free tools available online to test your internet speed, including SpeedTest.net. For streaming content, your download speed must be at least 1.5mbps or 5mbps for optimal or HD video quality.
Other tips for internet issues:
- If you are using Wifi, you can try connecting to the internet with a hard-wired connection.
- Close other applications on your device and disconnect other devices using the same WiFi network.
- Reset and/or turn off and restart your modem and/or router.
- Move your devices closer to your WiFi router.
If the above does not work, then proceed to check your internet browser:
- If you are having problems in one browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari), try a different one.
- Clear browser cache and/or close and restart your browser.
- Close other tabs in your browser.
- Update your internet browser to the latest version.
- Update Adobe Flash to the latest version.
- Update your device’s operating system (OS) to the latest version.
Can I watch the stream on my TV?
Yes! Please click below to learn how.
Are subtitles available on the stream?
No, subtitles will not be included in the stream.
Are there pre-concert lectures?
Yes! A pre-concert lecture will be included for all concerts this season. Watch your email for information about pre-concert content for each performance.
STILL NEED HELP?
I am still having issues watching the stream, what do I do?
We’re sorry you’re still having trouble! Please email [email protected] and we will get back to you as soon as we are able.
I am a current donor/subscriber and am having trouble logging in to my TSO Live! account. What can I do?
If you ever forget, want to change, or need to reset your password, please visit…
If you receive a message saying you do not have access after logging in or if you need further assistance, please email [email protected] or call the TSO Office at (850) 224-0461.