Please read below for helpful tips on how you can set up your at-home viewing experience! For even more info please visit our FAQ page.
Ways to Watch on your computer or mobile device
Desktop/Laptop/Tablet/Smart Phone with:
- Internal audio speaker
- External audio speakers (wired or Bluetooth)
- Audio cable plugged into an audio amplifier (stereo system)
Ways to Watch on your television
- TSO Live! on Roku!*
- Add the TSO Live! Channel to your Roku TV or TV with an attached Roku Streaming Stick. Sign in to TSO Live! with your credentials and enjoy! See below for more details
- Apple TV or Chromecast
- Bring up TSO Live! on your computer or mobile device and cast to your TV
- HDMI Cable*
- Bring up TSO Live! on your desktop or laptop and connect to your TV using an HDMI cable. See below for more details
- Smart TV
- It is possible to use a TV browser to watch videos on TSO Live!, but there are potential playback issues. For this reason, we do not recommend or guarantee that video playback will work in a Smart TV web browser. Instead, try Roku, Chromecast, or Apple TV.